Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Finally, a pic. And a crappy one at that.

Finally got a "teaser" pic of the rack on this job. WAY uninteresting, but hey, it's all I've got. :)

The second rack finally came in, so I'm putting a bunch of Fios boxes and an APC H15 in there for now. It'll probably end up with some networking gear as well.

Took this pic with my fancy new Palm Treo Pro. 2 megapixel cam, and the emailed pic I received was 23K. Hmm. Gotta figure that one out.

Anyhoo, ignore the white RG6 hanging out by itself. It's the temporary feed going into the H15, then back out the the RF distribution I mounted (above the pic) to one of the shipping plates from the rack.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good when i squint my eyes :). How do you like the fios boxes? I havent had my hands on any yet.

    ReplyDelete