Thursday, July 2, 2009

And now for something completely different

TOTALLY unrelated. Had a long, but good week. I've got a few Miller Chills in me [which taste like watered down Corona with lime] and have been listening to music at full blast through headphones (minus the "sound check" feature in iTunes that brings the volume down a bit, so I won't be TOTALLY deaf tomorrow) for the past 2 hours.

By far my favorite local band. Great guys, different music... I just love it.

I used to hit up 2-3 local shows EVERY week without fail. No kidding. I'd go by myself, I'd stand around by myself all night at shows where nobody was in the crowd, introduce myself the band, whatever. These guys, Compression, I ended up seeing a LOT of and used to help them set up and take down drums at the shows, go see them play in their rented "mansion"'s attic where it was 110 degrees.... the good old days. LOVE IT!

compression "tyranna"

No comments:

Post a Comment